Trading to something more manageable? Seeking a smaller home, but still wanting that freehold title with a garden and room for a tomato house? Well, do I have something to show you!
Situated on the corner of Church and Green Streets, this 106sq.m, two double bedroom home, on a 290sq.m freehold section is highly likely to stop your townhouse search. This turn-key, start-living package, is faultless with an excellent quality finish, situated on the corner with a surprising level of privacy from within, but with a view to the outside world for those who like to keep an eye on things. If the luxurious wet floor shower doesn't entice you, the sun-drenched open plan living with a master-chef kitchen, likely will. You can be in for summer on the deck!
· A block from main street and on its own freehold corner section with a 10-year Master Build Guarantee
· Two double bedrooms with bathroom and separate toilet.
· Three bedroom with single bathroom option available
· Exceptional outdoor living areas, professionally landscaped and fenced
· Quality Fisher & Paykel appliances including oven, hob, rangehood and dishwasher, and a Fujitsu wall mounted heat pump
· North facing living area allowing for maximum sun with excellent horizontal paling fence providing both privacy and an outlook
· Internal access garage
· Exceptional value, negotiable from $779,000
Enquiries contact Maxine Cunningham 021488358 or [email protected]